Machine Learning (Stanford University via Coursera)

03:13

I was always wondering how artificial intelligence functions, what it looks like, what its all about? Being a self taught it was'nt easy for me to getting here. It took me quite a long way to came here.and still a long way to go. I found this course by researching on the web the best one to start with. Some people refer to it as a bible of ML(Machine Learning).

While getting introduced to it, I was getting amazed by the mentor "Andrew Ng". His approach towards ML made all the concepts easy to understand. I am glad to took the course.

Its being said that, "Foundation needs to be strong before you getting advanced on it". Well, I think "Andrew Ng" just made it right.

All the credit goes to the amazing mentor "Andrew Ng".

Verify certificate here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like me on Facebook

Twitter Feed